White fused alumina is a high-grade abrasive raw material, made of high-quality industrial alumina powder after being melted at a high temperature above 2200℃ in an electric tilting furnace and then cooled. Its main crystal phase is α-Al2O3, and the color is white.
As an important raw material in the abrasive industry, white alumina oxide powder has its own unique characteristics and rich uses
1. Does not affect the color of processed parts
2. After sandblasting, the surface is white and without any impurities,no need complex cleaning;
3. The amount of Fe2O3 is extremely low
4. Fast processing speed and improve the quality.
5. Pickling step to remove impurities.